Forex Books to read for Beginners

I have read countless trading books, been to all the seminars, and tried alot of software. When the dust settled Raghee's book was still standing. Not to say that the other things did'nt help but this book simplified my trading. Now I know what to look for using the blueprint in the book. The pratical and tactical methods the book has taught me has increased my pip gain tremendously. It is not a magic box, you must be patient and work hard to apply the rules in the book. I still struggle at times, but with all things practice makes us better. Thank you Raghee for making a book that makes sense.

Get the book.

ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Live Forex Rates

Followers

eToro Trader Challange

Live Forex Trends